ABOUT US
 
ustom Classic Architectural and Restoration Woodwork, Windows, Doors, Entryways, Balustrades, Paneling and Mantels.
In an old post and beam barn on the family farm, George Johnson began producing double hung windows for local builders in 1950.  His son, Bob, began working in the shop at an early age, and the business gradually expanded into architectural millwork.  Today, Johnson Millwork, Inc., under Bob's ownership, is a well equipped shop producing a wide range of high quality custom woodwork, still located in the original (enlarged) barn.  We take great pride in our attention to detail, and in our commitment to providing our customers with exactly what they want.

Johnson Millwork Barn

Some of our projects include work at Wesleyan University, Brown University, Yale University,  Connecticut College, Gillette Castle, Mark Twain House, The Old State House, The Harkness Mansion and numerous private residences.  

 

 

  JOHNSON MILLWORK INC.
222 QUARRY HILL RD.
HADDAM NECK
EAST HAMPTON, CT 06424
  PHONE 860-267-4693
FAX      860-267-1611
EMAIL: johnsonmillwork@att.net